Saturday 1 September 2018

Always You by Kristy Moseley

I have read this book twice now in intervals of time. It always grips me in the story. Its one of the best books written by Kristy Moseley.

The book revolves around two best friends. The story starts when she (Riley) shifts to his (Clay) school. Clay has been the boy next door since they were young and he has been in love with her ever since, but she is oblivious to his love.

I have recently read this book and it's the first part of the best friend series. If you want to know more visit Kristy Moseley

I'm going to keep reading her books for sometime so be prepared for some love dose. Comment and like my page. If you want the pdf of the book please comment below, I'll revert to you guys.

Thank you so muchh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment